Terms and conditions
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions
“Portal / Site / Backend services/Products/Physical or Concept stores/Consulting” means the PPi platform owned and operated by PPi or third parties enabled by PPi.
“User/You/Customer” means and includes any Customer / Users / You (the person or any legal entity) who uses the services offered by PPi through its Portal/backend services/Products/Physical or Concept stores/Consulting.
The agreement between you and PPi is subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- Registration: Registration of the User, either for single or multi tenancy, with PPi is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords & system processes, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or roles as authorized or required for business processes and transactions.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by PPi, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. PPi reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), PPi has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using its services without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The User agrees and provides or readies all pre requisites required for the setup and go-live of the service and/or product.
- The User agree to abide by the mutually agreed payment terms before, during and after (to the extent required) the services provided by PPi.
- The User agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by PPi registration form; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- The discontinuation of the services will be governed by PPi.
- Service completion (or order fulfilment) will be as per conditions said by the legal entity taking PPi services and products. PPi will only enable the User/legal entity and holds no responsibility in service management.
This policy covers how PURPLe Pi Digital Retail LLP (“PPi”) (“Company”) treats personal information that the Company collects and receives, including information related to your past use of the Company’s products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, legal entity information like PAN, TAN etc.
Information Collection and Use
The Company collects personal information when you register with the Company, when you use the Company products or services, when you visit the Company pages or the pages of certain partners of the Company. The Company may combine information about you that we have, with information we obtain from business partners or other companies. The Company shall have the right to pass on the same to its business associates, franchisees without referring the same to you.
When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and mobile number. Once you register with the Company and sign in to our services, you become our valued customer. The Company collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
The Company can use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
The Users’ registration detail is fully owned by PPi in case of multi tenancy services and can be shared with the User upon mutually agreed terms and conditions that are specific to the business engagement bound by time period. In case of single tenancy, the data will be shared as per legal norms.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Company may share personal information about you with other people under the following circumstances:
The Company, on behalf of third party enabled by PPi, or the third party enabled by PPi, plans to display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
The Company may update this policy and display the same in their website without notice to you and such posting will be deemed to have been read by you.
By being allowed access to PURPLe Pi Digital Retail LLP (“PPi”) Products and Services, you enter into the user agreement on the terms and conditions set out by The Company.
The Company reserves the right to add to or change/modify the Terms.
The retailer/third party/legal entity to hold and abide by the terms and conditions that are mutually agreed upon during the time of registration, go-live and service and/or product engagement during the fixed period of time. Upon completion PPi reserves rights to amend or terminate the extension of engagement.
Please contact [email@example.com] if you require any clarifications.
The services, products, consultations provided by PURPLe Pi Digital Retail LLP, an Indian company, having its registered office 11th Floor, Dreams, 4/B, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai – 400078, Maharashtra (“the Company”) to be treated as a service to its Users/third party/legal entity.
The Purple Pi trademark and logo may not be used without the prior written consent of The Company and shall not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company, the logo or the Site.
The information displayed, transmitted or carried by the PPi Site/Services/Products and its related websites, if any, not to be transferred to any other person and you agree that you shall do all that may be necessary to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information.
Except as expressly provided herein, the Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any intellectual property laws. Any other rights may be expressly granted to you by the Company in writing. All trademarks, brands, names, pictures, references used on this Site, including trademarks, brands and names of affiliates, co-subsidiary, co-branders, partners, advertisers, pictures, references, etc., are the property of their respective owners and the Company claims no right, title or interest to such trademarks, brand and names used on this Site.